Henderson, Nevada
2.0

Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June

2014.Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the receipt with all the pertinent information.

Ran into a small discrepancy

during the B/G Check with DMV. During the month or so it took me to straighten out matters w/ the DMV the company which was handling the transfer sent the gun back to Get R Done Guns. When I showed the transfering agent the documents complying and satisfying the reason for the background rejection another attempt was made to pass the background check. Having been successful this time a call was made to GRDG's, no answer left message.

Thru the course of the next several days,weeks and months including the same gun show events where pistol was purchased and keeping in touch with Fallout Firearms (transfer agent, VERY HELPFUL during this whole ordeal) many calls by both of us have fallen on deaf ears to this day. I would also like to mention that the host of the gun show has also been trying (in vain I'm sorry to say} to get this matter settled on my behalf. A last and final note. It was brought to my attention that I was not the only one having this kind of trouble with this vendor.

PULL HIS FFL !!!!!This is just a HOBBY for this delinquent !!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Get R Done Guns and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Get R Done Guns to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was their customer service. Author liked the most first and our last encounter. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops or Gander Mountain. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Get R Done Guns hand gun for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Get R Done Guns?

Comments